Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.ParadiseWeddingChapel.com. This website is owned and operated by Paradise Wedding Chapel. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services and products we provide, and/or by making a reservation, you understand and agree to accept and abide by the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as ‘Terms of Service’.
We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Terms of Service periodically to familiarize yourself with any changes. Your continued use of this site after such changes will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
1. You understand that all monies, deposits and payments are non-refundable. This includes any form of payment used, including cash gratuities.
2. It is the couple’s responsibility to arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes prior to your scheduled ceremony time. If you arrive late, a late fee of $75 will be imposed. Be advised that your ceremony may be postponed to another date/time if you are late. It is your responsibility to make sure your guests are on time as well. We are not able to hold up a ceremony for late guests. If you are more than 30 minutes late, a rescheduling fee of $100 will be imposed.
3. You understand that a valid Nevada Marriage License is required to get legally married. We cannot issue your marriage license. We will not be able to have your ceremony if you do not bring your Marriage License. You do not need a Marriage License for a Vow Renewal Ceremony, a Commitment Ceremony, or a Pretend Fun Ceremony.
4. No confetti, glitter, rice, or bird seeds will be allowed on the premises. A cleaning fee of $150 will be imposed if any of these items are distributed by any member of the wedding party or guests.
5. The minister fee is $50 cash and is paid at the time of check-in.
6. A credit card fee of 4% will be added to all credit card transactions.
7. Nevada sales tax of 8.25% will be added to packages and merchandise.
8. Staff gratuities are encouraged and will be collected at the time of check-in.
9. The couple grants permission to Paradise Wedding Chapel to use their images, photographs, videos, and likeness for promotional, marketing, and advertising purposes.
10. Prices, terms, and availability are subject to change without prior notice
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services and products we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'services'), you agree to use these services only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the Terms of Service, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
You understand that:
In order to access our services, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as legal names, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the services. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Paradise Wedding Chapel will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our services, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service, you can contact us at:
Paradise Wedding Chapel
520 S. 6th St.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101